Friday, October 21, 2011

It’s going to be an amazing weekend!! Not only do I get to spend it with my beautiful Daughter…..but we get to spend it at Women of Faith in St Paul. I have been to Women of Faith several times and I have never been disappointed. Wonderful speakers, great music, and amazing fellowship with thousands of other Christian women…..what could be better? At Women of Faith I have cried at things that have touched a place deep in my heart, I have laughed at things that I can relate to, and I have developed long-lasting relationships with the women I have shared the experience with. I have listened to Steven Curtis Chapman share the experience of the tragic loss of a child, I have received help with my anxieties from the encouragement of Patsy Clairmont, and I have been revived in my spirit watching the antics of Anita Renfroe. So if you have the chance to attend a Women of Faith this year……do everything in your power to get there. You won’t be disappointed…..and you just might be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment